Emergency First Response teaches lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
You will learn serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment and gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
These skills include
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
Our 1 day Emergency First Responder package is only $140 (USD)
Included in this price is:
- Emergency first responder certification and manual
- rental of all the equipment you need,